ALL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK OR SHIELD DURING TRAINING:
Our 20 Hours Basic Security Training includes:
Hand to Hand Training, Verbal Judo Training, Report Writing Training, Handcuffing Training, OC Pepper Spray Training (optional), Awareness Spectrum Training and a Certification of completion.
* Range fees are included with the 40 Hours Security Training
* When you register for a class, you are holding a space that is no longer available to our potential students. To be respectful to our patrons, please contact us as soon as you know you will not be able to make the registered class.
* If you need to cancel your registration, please call us at 773-485-7223 between the hours of 8:30am and 4:30pm Monday through Saturday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If necessary, you may leave a detailed voicemail message. We will return your call as soon as possible.
* Any cancellation or rescheduled classes made less than 3 days of the scheduled class date will result in a cancellation fee. The amount of the fee will be equal to 10% of the reserved services.
* If you are more than 10 minutes late for your registered class, we may not be able to accommodate you. In this case, the same cancellation fee will apply. We will do our absolute best to reschedule your class for another time and date that is convenient to our schedule.
* We require a credit card registration online to hold your class registration.
* In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency, all or part of your cancellation fees may be applied to future services.