ALL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK OR SHIELD DURING TRAINING:
The classes will cover: Firearm safety, Basic principals of marksmanship, Maintenance, Loading/unloading a concealable firearm, All applicable state and federal laws and firearms handling.
All students taking the 16 hours course will receive two certifications. The first reflects the completion of the NRA Basic Pistol and the second is the Illinois Concealed Carry License, Firearm Training.
16 Hours Illinois Concealed Carry Class
- NRA Basic Pistol – 8 hours
- Concealed Carry Act, State and Federal Laws & Use of Force – 4 hours
- Firearms Handling & Training – 4 hours
If any student already has a Concealed Carry and/or Safety Courses from the following States: Illinois, Utah, Florida, Nevada, Missouri, Kentucky, Michigan and Chicago, 4 Hours maybe applied towards the 16 Hours. If any student has any previous Firearm Training Certification, present it to the instructor for possible additional credit towards a ICCL Certification.
Things you need for class:
- 50 rounds of ammunition for the firearm that you bring
- Rigid Belt and Holster for your firearm
- Paper, Pen or Pencil
- Driver’s License or State ID
- FOID Card if you have one (you don’t need one to take the class)
- You can rent a firearm and buy ammunition at the range if you don’t have one
- A FOID Card is not required in class
NO LIVE AMMUNITION IN THE CLASSROOM!
Are you 65 years of age or older? Make sure you choose the “Senior Price” when you register to receive a 10% discount.