ALL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK OR SHIELD DURING TRAINING:
The classes will cover: Firearm safety, Basic principals of marksmanship, Maintenance, Loading/unloading a concealable firearm, All applicable state and federal laws and firearms handling.
All students taking the 16 hours course will receive two certifications. The first reflects the completion of the NRA Basic Pistol and the second is the Illinois Concealed Carry License, Firearm Training.
16 Hours Illinois Concealed Carry Class
- NRA Basic Pistol – 8 hours
- Concealed Carry Act, State and Federal Laws & Use of Force – 4 hours
- Firearms Handling & Training – 4 hours
If any student already has a Concealed Carry and/or Safety Courses from the following States: Illinois, Utah, Florida, Nevada, Missouri, Kentucky, Michigan and Chicago, 4 Hours maybe applied towards the 16 Hours. If any student has any previous Firearm Training Certification, present it to the instructor for possible additional credit towards a ICCL Certification.
Things you need for class:
- 50 rounds of ammunition for the firearm that you bring
- Rigid Belt and Holster for your firearm
- Paper, Pen or Pencil
- Driver’s License or State ID
- FOID Card if you have one (you don’t need one to take the class)
- You can rent a firearm and buy ammunition at the range if you don’t have one
- A FOID Card is not required in class
NO LIVE AMMUNITION IN THE CLASSROOM!
Are you 65 years of age or older? Make sure you choose the “Senior Price” when you register to receive a 10% discount.
* When you register for a class, you are holding a space that is no longer available to our potential students. To be respectful to our patrons, please contact us as soon as you know you will not be able to make the registered class.
* If you need to cancel your registration, please call us at 773-485-7223 between the hours of 8:30am and 4:30pm Monday through Saturday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If necessary, you may leave a detailed voicemail message. We will return your call as soon as possible.
* Any cancellation or rescheduled classes made less than 3 days of the scheduled class date will result in a cancellation fee. The amount of the fee will be equal to 10% of the reserved services.
* If you are more than 10 minutes late for your registered class, we may not be able to accommodate you. In this case, the same cancellation fee will apply. We will do our absolute best to reschedule your class for another time and date that is convenient to our schedule.
* We require a credit card registration online to hold your class registration.
* In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency, all or part of your cancellation fees may be applied to future services.