ALL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK OR SHIELD DURING TRAINING:
Illinois Concealed Carry Renewal
The 3-hour license renewal class for Illinois Conceal Carry will meet the training requirements for the Illinois Concealed Weapon Permit.
Are you 65 years old or older? Make sure you choose the “Senior Discount” Option when you register to receive a 10% discount.
Don’t have a Concealed Carry permit? Sign up for one of our classes.
* When you register for a class, you are holding a space that is no longer available to our potential students. To be respectful to our patrons, please contact us as soon as you know you will not be able to make the registered class.
* If you need to cancel your registration, please call us at 773-485-7223 between the hours of 8:30am and 4:30pm Monday through Saturday or email us at email@example.com. If necessary, you may leave a detailed voicemail message. We will return your call as soon as possible.
* Any cancellation or rescheduled classes made less than 3 days of the scheduled class date will result in a cancellation fee. The amount of the fee will be equal to 10% of the reserved services.
* If you are more than 10 minutes late for your registered class, we may not be able to accommodate you. In this case, the same cancellation fee will apply. We will do our absolute best to reschedule your class for another time and date that is convenient to our schedule.
* We require a credit card registration online to hold your class registration.
* In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency, all or part of your cancellation fees may be applied to future services.
Things you need for class:
50 rounds of ammunition for the firearm that you bring or buy it at the range
Your firearm or you can rent one at the range
FOID Card if you have one (you don’t need one to take the class)
Driver’s License or State ID
Your current or expired Illinois Conceal License