ALL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK OR SHIELD DURING TRAINING:
HBT Security Group’s 8 Hour Illinois Concealed Carry Class will cover, firearm safety, basic principals of marksmanship, maintenance, loading/unloading a concealable firearm, all applicable state and federal laws and firearms handling.
Qualifications for the 8 Hours Only Class:
If student already has, Personal Protection in the Home Training, Personal Protection Outside the Home Training or active or retired United States Armed Forces Training or active or retired Law Enforcement Training. You will need to provide your certificates, DD214, current or retired Law Enforcement ID in class.
8 Hour Illinois Concealed Carry Class
- Concealed Carry Act, State and Federal Laws & Use of Force – 4 hours
- Firearm Handling & Training – 4 hours
- Live Fire of 30 rounds at a range
Are you 65 year old or older? Make sure you choose the “Senior Price” when you register to receive a 10% discount.
The items that you will need for class:
- 50 rounds of ammunition for your firearm if you bring one
- Paper, Pen or Pencil
- Rigid Belt & a Holster for your firearm (if you bring one)
- You can rent a firearm and buy ammunition at the range
- A FOID Card is not required in class
NO LIVE AMMUNITION IN THE CLASSROOM!