ALL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK OR SHIELD DURING TRAINING:
HBT Security Group’s 8 Hour Illinois Concealed Carry Class will cover, firearm safety, basic principals of marksmanship, maintenance, loading/unloading a concealable firearm, all applicable state and federal laws and firearms handling.
Qualifications for the 8 Hours Only Class:
If student already has, Personal Protection in the Home Training, Personal Protection Outside the Home Training or active or retired United States Armed Forces Training or active or retired Law Enforcement Training. You will need to provide your certificates, DD214, current or retired Law Enforcement ID in class.
8 Hour Illinois Concealed Carry Class
- Concealed Carry Act, State and Federal Laws & Use of Force – 4 hours
- Firearm Handling & Training – 4 hours
- Live Fire of 30 rounds at a range
Are you 65 year old or older? Make sure you choose the “Senior Price” when you register to receive a 10% discount.
The items that you will need for class:
- 50 rounds of ammunition for your firearm if you bring one
- Paper, Pen or Pencil
- Rigid Belt & a Holster for your firearm (if you bring one)
- You can rent a firearm and buy ammunition at the range
- A FOID Card is not required in class
NO LIVE AMMUNITION IN THE CLASSROOM!
* When you register for a class, you are holding a space that is no longer available to our potential students. To be respectful to our patrons, please contact us as soon as you know you will not be able to make the registered class.
* If you need to cancel your registration, please call us at 773-485-7223 between the hours of 8:30am and 4:30pm Monday through Saturday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If necessary, you may leave a detailed voicemail message. We will return your call as soon as possible.
* Any cancellation or rescheduled classes made less than 3 days of the scheduled class date will result in a cancellation fee. The amount of the fee will be equal to 10% of the reserved services.
* If you are more than 10 minutes late for your registered class, we may not be able to accommodate you. In this case, the same cancellation fee will apply. We will do our absolute best to reschedule your class for another time and date that is convenient to our schedule.
* We require a credit card registration online to hold your class registration.
* In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency, all or part of your cancellation fees may be applied to future services.